Thursday 19 May 2011

TALES OF SUSPENSE 39 A TAIL OF IRON

Today's cover is new to my BLOG, I did it ORIGINALLY ages ago, just after the first time I did my version of Iron Man or as I say Iron Hound

The original comic dates back to 1963 (so its as old as me) and was the very first appearance of Marvels Iron Man,

This was one of the very first covers I did completely with lettering etc.  Although if I did it now I would have done it slightly differently, but I think it looks OK.


Just before blogging this picture I noticed that although I had updated the eyes on  Buddy Iron Hound, The Cover still gave reference to The FANTASTIC FUR, as mentioned yesterday, I now call them The FUR-TASTIC FOUR, so I made a quick alteration, so no NO PRIZES to my readers


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment