Monday 23 May 2011

A NEW ROSTER WITH ISSUE 221 #

So my crazy covers week finishes in style, here is a brand new cover finished this week.  A few of the charactors  I had already drawn in the past, so they needed a small bit of up dating, but on the whole all the other  ones were drawn from scratch.

The new logo was attempt 3 to get something that looked good and fitting in with the original look of the issue.   I really liked how this turned out.

Again this is a complete redraw of the original, and apart from including a visible invisible pooch, the cover is the same.

One of my favouriteNEW  Dawgs seen here, is my DOG-TOR STRANGE , and you will be seeing more of him next week.



I hope you like AVENGING HOUNDS 221 #  seen here along with the original version





Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment