Tuesday 17 April 2012

THANKS TO DEAN FROM SPRINGFIELD PUNX

One of the people who inspired me to start blogging and share my art with others was Dean Frasier.

Dean's Art mixes the style of the Simpsons with popular TV and comic characters.

I am a big fan of his work and sometimes mix my art with his and send it to him.  He is a very kind artist who sometimes posts my or should I say OUR work on his site. Many of you may have found my Dawgs via Dean's in  the past.

If you have not seen his work PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check it out. 


Thanks Dean for Everything and your encouraging words of support.


Here are a Few of the Springfield -Dawgs mash ups I have done for Dean in the Past



http://springfieldpunx.blogspot.com/


THE ORIGINAL WEATHER GIRLS
PUNX STORM & THE BREEZY BITCH

FROM SPRINGFIELD PUNX   SPIDER WOMAN & THE BEAST  meet SPIDER POOCH & THE HAIRY BEASTIE

PUNX HAWKEYE & THE HAWK-EYED HOUND

I updated the original to give my Hawkeye the same West Coast version of the Uniform and take advantage of the 2nd Hawkeye Dean did with bow drawn.


ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment