Friday 11 May 2012

THUNDER BOLTS & LIGHTNING

Thunderbolts and Lightning, Very Very Frightening !   Well not really.   The Mighty Thor son and heir to the throne of Asgard came to earth in exile by his Father Odin who wanted his son to learn a lesson of humility. Stripped of his amazing powers the Odinson had to prove to his dear old daddy that he had what he needed  to be a man first, a powerful God second. With Great Power comes Great responsibility......  as they say.

Well that was the Plot of the Thor  Movie from last year.  As expected it all ended happily for Father and Son, but not so for adopted Son Loki.

However, the return to Earth of Loki meant that Thor would be making a visit him self to Midgard..... that's Earth to us mere mortals.

Here is my Dawg version of the Mighty Thor from The New Avengers Assemble Movie...... but in my Dawg Version he goes by the name The Mutty PAW, Dog of Thunder



IT'S HAMMER TIME........ !



More Marvel Movie Mutts soon.


Just a quick note, My Friend over at Springfield Punx featured my work again.  Thanks Dean,  I appreciate it greatly.   See my links.


ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment