Sunday 13 February 2011

THANK YOU AGAIN .................... 2ND MONTH ANNIVERSARY

Thanks for all your support.

Today marks my 2nd full month Blogging and I cannot believe the number of you out there in the world who like to come and visit my Dawgs.  

OVER 2600 VISITS SO FAR      THANK YOU.






As a special Thank You,  here is a little a little extra picture of my Avenging Hounds.... who YES will be coming back soon.





Here we seen the team around issue 4 # when that Hero from W W 2 ( that's World Woof 2 )  CANINE AMERICA  joined the team.  Notice Iron Hound in his then NEW Armour.

Thanks to all the patronage from here in the UK, Canada, The USA, Russia, Europe, Australia,  South America, and sooooooo on .


As promised I will do a special Buddy from one of these countries very soon.


Thank you and ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment