Friday 25 November 2011

X-MUTTS ISSUE 101 # HAS BEEN CORNERED

http://corneredblog.blogspot.com/

A while back I posted a copy of a submission I did for another Blog called CORNERED.

As I heard nothing I assumed that my submission had been unsuccessful...... BUT today I visited the Blog.... and to my surprise yesterday I was featured.





 A BIG THANK YOU TO CORNERED X X X







I would recommend everyone taking a visit to see the work there..... its really good.



This years 12 days of Christmas is nearly finished.  It features a lot of NEW characters and some re do's of others. Many of the New Characters will be featured in my blog next year.

December will Mark the 1st Birthday of my Blog.... so hopefully I will have a few surprises in store for my loyal visitors.

ENJOY !

No comments:

Post a Comment