Friday 21 January 2011

WHEN BRUCE MEET BRITT

As we all know, the Green Hornet appeared on the Bat-Man TV show in the 1960's...

So I decided to re tell the "tail" in Dawg style...







I do not usually do DC characters in BUDDY style, especially Bat-Man,  as I created The Bat-Fang look doggies for that purpose ( see earlier work  DC DAWGS) and I think that works better.  

But I could not resist doing the TV Bat-Man in Buddy Style, as it appears more comical.  Please note that I tried to get both of the Dynamic Duo's costumes to be a close to the TV look and colour.

I hope you like the result.

BAT JOKE !

QUESTION

How does Alfred announce to Bat Man that its meal time ?

ANSWER

He calls " DINNER, DINNER , DINNER, DINNER, DINNER, DINNER, DINNER, DINNER,
               BATMAN ! "

If you don't get it.... try saying it out loud.   This is what we call a Christmas Cracker Joke in the UK



Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment