Sunday 5 February 2023

SORRY ........ Normal Service will resume soon !

 I must apologise for no posts recently. I have been having a spot of bother with my Laptop.


I decided to buy a new Laptop over Christmas time, as my old Toshiba was over 10 years old and was starting to be a problem.


It still ran on Windows 7, and now would not get any more system up dates, So I up graded to a New Laptop from ASUS that runs on Windows 11. This is where the problem is for me. I have been so used to using the old system that trying to do what I do on the new one is taking a lot of relearning on my behalf. Things take twice as long to figure out what I am doing.


I am getting there slowly. Lucky I have some Dawgs that I have worked on before the switch over, and I plan to post those soon.

So whilst me and my crack team of experts try to get to grips with the "NEW" way of working I may take a short break from my current story line.  Don't worry, The Doctor will return and continue his recruitment drive very soon.


But until then Enjoy !


Here is my crack team of experts working at helping me master my new Laptop.




" This manual makes fascinating reading , but it does not make much sense to me  ! "  Said Phooey trying to find out what error code 51# meant


" I think my Cybernetic Brain is approaching Melt Down !!!! " Yelped Reggie



" What's Katy Manning doing with that Dalek ? "  Exclaimed The Doctor after clicking on a dodgy link to the Doctor Who Web Page. 

" Have you tried turning it OFF and ON again ? " Said Jack trying to be helpful. 











Normal Service will resume very soon.......... We Hope.


Best Wishes to All



Noel 



No comments:

Post a Comment