Wednesday 18 March 2015

LEONARD NIMOY Lived Long and Prospered. Farewell Mr SPOCK

On the 27 February 2015 one of the most famous  TV and Film Aliens passed away. He was of course Mr Spock aka Leonard Nimoy.

In February this year I had started to re do some of my STAR TREK Dawgs I have originally posted in 2012.  As a rule I do not re do any of my drawing unless I decided to revisit a subject, so I was saddened that before I could completed my UPDATED versions of the Crew of the Good Ship ENTERPRISE, yet another of the original actors made that final journey  to Boldly Go Where they had not gone before.

Here is my small tribute to Leonard Nimoy


I hope to get around to finishing my STAR TREK DAWGS some time soon..... but until then

Live Long and Prosper and ENJOY !

No comments:

Post a Comment