Friday 16 December 2011

ON THE 12TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS ..... 2011

Here we end my little Christmas song with a group of heroes that have featured very much over the last 12 months in my blog.

Many of these have been seen before on my site, but I have slightly updated most for this feastive outing today. Whilst OTHERS like the Wasp (WASPISH POOCH) and Iron man (IRON HOUND) are completely redone.

 These are the 1st 12 Avengers  or as I call them AVENGING HOUNDS. They are in the order they first appeared.  I decided that One DR PYM was enough, so no Giant Man (Dawg) included.


THE MUTTY AVENGING HOUNDS......... THE HOUNDED HULK, THE ANT PUP, THE WASPISH POOCH, IRON HOUND, THE MUTTY PAW, CANINE AMERICA, THE SCARLET BITCH, QUICK SLOBBER, THE HAWKEYED HOUND, THE SWORDS DAWG, HAIR-COLLIES & THE BARK PANTER 

ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment