Friday 26 August 2011

A NEW LOOK AT OLD HEROES No 3 # THE DYNAMIC DUO

In the 1960's BAT-MANIA hit our telly screens.

This colourful fun programme would run for 3 series, and once cancelled would live on in the world of  repeats. Some where at this moment in time,   and in some country ........BATMAN is still being shown today.

As a young Boy growing up in the 1960's I had no idea how Camp and Corny the series really was.  But we loved it.

Adam West & Burt Ward ARE  Bat-Man and Robin.

When I first started my blog, I did a Batman picture, I have gone back and re hashed and tidied it up   and therefore, present it again along with a couple of NEW faces from the same programme.

TV'S CAPED CRUSADERS


WHAT DASTARDLY DEED ARE THESE TWO PLANNING ?

More Tomorrow


ENJOY BAT FANS !

No comments:

Post a Comment