Thursday 6 September 2018

40,000 THANK YOU'S to You All

Always with thanks I really appreciate that so many people enjoy my Blog.

I draw these Dawgs as part of my relaxation, but of  recent I have been so busy finding "ME TIME" has been difficult. However, I hope you like my latest THANK YOU

Some of the Avengers Heads are as I did them originally , BUT MANY have needed to be re done or corrected as are not of the quality I try to produce these days.

I hope you like the assembly of Avengers Past and Present. These are not all the Avengers I have done in the Past, but these are some of my favourites.


I hope you can name them all.  Some are Honorary Avengers, some are wearing their original costumes  and there is one Hero that Appears Twice.......  40 Avengers in total.

The First person to correctly name them all will get a special surprise from me.






Have fun guessing, Until next time ENJOY !

No comments:

Post a Comment