Monday 18 June 2012

BEFORE THE WATCHMEN ( WATCH DAWGS)

A few weeks back I did a series on the Watchmen  who I renamed my Watch Dawgs, at the same time as drawing these Mighty Mutts I did their "parent" team called the Minute Men or  Minutes Mutts

Basing my designs on the original Watchdawg graphic Novel, with a little nod to the film versions of the forerunners to the Watchmen, I present the Minutes Mutts.

As the Minute men are now subject to their own limited comic series, I thought it would be an ideal time to let "MY DAWGS OUT"


We start with my version of the iconic Photograph which featured in the original Graphic Novel and the Movie version of the Watchmen

I will blog the coloured version of the photo later on during my Minute Mutt Week

More Minute Mutt pictures soon.

ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment